Thursday, August 2, 2012

Well, sooooo sorry i didnt right back to you guys.so, yeah i just wanted ta tell ya all that i have had a looooooong summer haha so let me give ya a heads up on whats goin on... so, its christmas and our warm heater is on and its raining, i wake up in our room to fun all kinds of presents a harry potter wand and all kinds of legos i was all happy then at last i saw one last box on the heater i slowly aproched it, my wide open,i saw my name neatly in cursive on top of the green wraping paper(my favorite color) my belly got the buttterflys everything got silent i slowly opended it up... huh! auwe!(oh my gosh in hawiian) it was an!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iwas sooo happy i yelled! i could not speak, for nobody can speak when they have almost been so exited they could not breath:). Well, the whole school year was long but exiting like the fact that i made like athousand friends at the school dance parties and um yeah,so i graduated from elementry school, and said an emberasing speach but got 35 freaking dollars! i mean i dont cus alot but i was spoioled haha, so yeah weve been taking trips to my new school laguna middle school, and ill tell you this,i cant wait!!!!!! Anyway,so up to date yesterday i went to the pool and with my friends and i met a cut chick haha, anyway haha i told her she was really hot and she said it back!!! Soooo, ya that might have been the best summer ever! im hoping to have greater adventures next summer and meet girl anyhow have a nice summer YUMMM! Jamez

No comments:

Post a Comment